Monday, July 12, 2004



Kobe Bryant has allegedly requested that the Clippers move several home games next year to the Pond in Anaheim so as to be closer to his house.

And, no, I'm not making this up.

I guess those rides in the back of limousines all the way to the Staples Center were rough. Poor guy. My heart goes out to him.

But seriously, Bryant has lost all perspective. He lives in a reality of his own making and his ego is out of control. As much as his dickbag ways draws my ire, part of me wants to feel sorry for him. Something tells me he'll end up the Howard Hughes of the NBA.

Well, at least all the Kobe haters out there, of which there are many, can take solace in the fact that Bryant's maniacal ego has already brought about the premature breakup of the Lakers. He won't be winning another ring anytime soon.

This is a poll! Which uniform will Bryant be wearing next season?

A.)

B.)

C.)

2 Comments:

Blogger kegtron said...

how about this one

http://www.dfulmer.com/daveynin/images/rapers.jpg

3:58 PM  
Blogger kegtron said...

http://www.dfulmer.com/daveynin/images/rapers.jpg

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home