Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Adventures of Ron Mexico



Apparently, Michael Vick has herpes and he knowingly gave it to a woman while using the alias - get this - Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico? That's classic.

This could explain why Vick struggles with the passing game. I'm guessing his receivers aren't too excited about getting open and catching the ball after Mr. Mexico touched it.

I'm also guessing that, herpes or not, Mr. Mexico gets laid in the next month more than I will in the next year. And my genital warts are almost completely gone!

Herpes. You can't teach that.

(Note: Do not - repeat, do not! - run a google image search for herpes. You've been warned.)

On the bright side for Mr. Mexico, he may have a new endorsement possibility:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Chiles said...

Bastard. You know I'm gonna google it now. Why you be so cruel man?

First with the brain teasers. Now this.

Not cool.

10:32 AM  
Blogger UnknownColumn said...

Don't say I didn't warn you.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home