Tuesday, April 26, 2005

From the "Jay Mariotti Sucks" Dept:




Thank you, Tony Reali. Thank you for making my day.

Normally, I don't watch ESPN's "Around the Horn." To be blunt, that show turns my stomach. Woody Paige occasionally cracks me up, but watching a bunch of blowhards argue isn't my idea of quality entertainment. And, most of all, the show features assclown supreme, Jay Mariotti, the smug prick himself. So, yeah, when I stumble upon "Around the Horn" I hit the remote control faster than if there were a Ben Affleck movie on.

Today, however, as I was flipping through I noticed they were talking about the White Sox. They were doing that "buy or sell" thing and discussing whether or not they thought the White Sox would win the AL Central. The first two guys bought. Mariotti, of course, sold.

What a prick.

The White Sox are off to the best start in franchise history and Mariotti goes on national TV and disses them? That chump has no class. None.

Anyway, Reali called him on it, saying, "How predictable, Mariotti picking against Chicago." Then Reali asked Mariotti, "How do you have any readers?"

My point exactly.

So thank you, Tony Reali. Thank you for exposing Mariotti as the negative creep that he is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Chiles said...

That's good stuff. The more I read and learn from you about Mariotti. The more I'm convinced he and Phil Mushnick are related.

Love the Affleck line. How on earth does that dude still keep getting major roles? What's the logice there? "Gee, I want my movie to be iniversally panned and do shitty in the box office. Let's see what Ben's up to."

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may be an ass...but looks like he was right huh???

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home