Friday, April 15, 2005

Let The Poor Guy Smoke



Hey, I'd be smoking too if I was locked up in a zoo all day. Chain-smoking. If this chimpanzee wants to smoke, I say let him. In fact, if he can pick up a pack of matches and light a cigarette, color me truly impressed.

Besides, it sure beats him throwing his feces at observers.

On the other hand, how rude are the people at this zoo that enough cigarette butts have been tossed in his cage for him to pick up a habit? How thoughtless! I mean, at least throw him a joint.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jackie Chiles said...

I say hook the little guy up with some crack. Seriously though, that's pretty fucking unbelievable that so many folks are throwing lit cigarettes into his area that he developed a habit. If I'm ever out there, I might hook dude up with the patch. Not like he can go to the bodega if he needs a fix you know. Things could get ugly.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home