Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Operative Words Being...

..."Pot Plants as Big as Trees."

Right now the field is being circled like vultures by the town's teenagers just waiting for the cops to burn it.

Meanwhile, not to be outdone in the headlines by Terrell Owens, fellow wild wide receiver Randy Moss admits he has "used (marijuana) in the past. And every blue moon or every once in a while I might.''

Blue moon? Is that a flavor?

Ricky Williams is demanding a trade to Oakland as we speak.

At least Moss is honest. Him and Sapp should be quite the duo in the Raiders locker room. Norv Turner may be in over his head. I can already see the Bang Tayman portrayal of Turner now and he's going to come off a little like Mr. Garrison on South Park. ("Randy, no blunt smoking during film sessions. N'kay?")

I bet Moss and HBO's Bryant Gumbel burned one after the interview. Gumbel looks like such a pothead.

And what's with all the pot stories today. Jeez, post a picture of Ricky Williams and a sack and all of a sudden the pot is everywhere. I mean the pot stories. The pot stories are everywhere. There's no pot here. Don't look at me like that. What?

If I only I could photoshop, I would create a picture of the Raider's little logo guy with a joint in his mouth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home