Thursday, September 22, 2005

Just As I Always Suspected



In case you wondering why there has been such rash of hurricanes lately (and for the past several years, if you ask me), Scott Stevens of KPVI-TV in Pocatello, Idaho has the answer for you: the Yakuza is behind it.

A-ha! Just as I always suspected! The Japanese mafia is directing man-made hurricanes towards the unsuspecting shores of America. It's true. They told me. The aliens from planet X-5451B told me.

Incidentally, I also blame the Yakuza for the collapse of the White Sox, Skip Bayless' continued employment, and Jenifer Aniston's fading good-looks.

You know, this Stevens clown is in Idaho, which means he's not too far from a that small shack in the middle of nowhere he should probably be living in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home