Sunday, February 26, 2006

Amazing Anagrams

This site has a collection of anagrams of some famous people's names, and I gotta say, some of this stuff is amazing:

Arnold Schwarzenegger = he's grown large n' crazed

Saddam Hussein = UNs said he's mad

My personal favorite? Jim Morrison = Mr. Mojo Risin'

It amazes me that people actually take the time to figure this stuff out. Man, I'm so friggin' lazy. I will, however, try to make a clever anagram of my real name and get back to you if I do. And if anyone can figure out an anagram for "Unknown Column" I'd love to hear it. (Feel free to make it "The Unknown Column" if the extra letters help.)

(*Cough*) I'm sure I will be bombarded with responses. (*Cough*)

2 Comments:

Anonymous priest, they called me said...

The clergy considers anagrams to be some sort of voo-doo....however, I don't mind taking a page out of harry carry's play book to let you know that UNKNOWN COLUMN pronounced backwards is NMULOC NWONKNU.

3:00 PM  
Blogger UnknownColumn said...

Harry Carey was probably wasted at the time so everything is forgiven.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home