Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Olympic Photo Fun


Please tell me how this old dude got into the Olympics. Oh, wait, he's a curler. Nevermind. With curling out there, I may enjoy rampant sex in the Olympic village someday after all. I could make the curling team.



I'm glad to see one of the Hanson brothers found a spot on the U.S. women's hockey team.



This is just so, so wrong on so, so many levels.



Women's hockey would be so much better in bikinis.



You know, I appreciate Italy's decision to include cheerleaders at the hockey venue. I really do. But for the love of God, what sort of drugs were being consumed when these outfits were thought up?


"That $%#@ Bode Miller cost me a %$%# fortune. That's the last time I bet on a $%#* pothead."



Yo, camerman, stop filming that's guy's ass in tights. Pervert!



You didn't actually think I'd make it through the Olympics without posting a pic of Tanith Belbin, did you?

And another one.

And another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home