Thursday, February 23, 2006

One More Year Of Joey


"Relax. I wasn't a Heisman candidate at Oregon for nothing."


I think it's safe to say you can chalk up at least two wins for the Bears in 2006. Courtesy of the Sun-Times Ron Rapaport today...


Joey Harrington, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere. ''I think we have our starter, wouldn't you say?'' Matt Millen, said to new Lions coach Rod Marinelli at the team's training camp this week. ''I'd agree,'' Marinelli said. ''We like him.''


Works for me. You know, as a Bears fan, reading 'Joey Harrington' and 'Matt Millen' in the same sentence makes me feel all warm inside. Toss in 'Mike Martz', and this car wreck of a franchise gets even more entertaining. I'm just waiting for one of the Lions' "big-name" wide receivers to get arrested.

3 Comments:

Anonymous priest, they called me said...

...heh-heh-heh, hey Mr. Millen! I could make my shadow into a bunny rabbit! heh-heh, you like me, heh-heh-heh!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous priest, they called me said...

...heh-heh-heh, hey Mr. Millen, I could make a bunny rabbit with my shadow! heh-heh, you like me, heh-heh-heh.

1:10 PM  
Blogger UnknownColumn said...

I'd like to see one of those shots from the Simpsons where it shows the inside of Homer's head - but with Millen. We'd probably see him flinging poo or something.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home