Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Poor Guy


"I knew zee bird tasted funny."


The above cat was discovered to have died from bird flu last weekend in Germany, marking the first time the virus has been identified in a mammal in the European Union.

I really have nothing to add to this news other than I found it funny that the poor cat's photo was included with the story. Maybe it's just me, and it's probably wrong, but that struck me as somehow humorous. Besides, that laid back, completely disinterested, you-can-feed-me-or-go-fuck-yourself look that cats always have on their mugs will never fail to crack me up.

Also, cats make the funniest photos. Enjoy plenty here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous pirest, they called me said...

A cat in a pint glass!?!

That photo you posted made me curious. So I stopped in to that watering hole "B.J.'s" to which you are always refering and asked the bartender what it was all about. He explained, "around here, we call that 'An Unknown Eyeopener'". Wakak Waka Waka!!!

7:55 AM  
Blogger UnknownColumn said...

If it involved Jack Daniels and a large pint, then yeah, that was it.

Next time you stop in, ask for the C-Bugs Blackout.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home