Thursday, March 30, 2006

Is This News?

NASCAR to remain in Daytona until 2054.

NASCAR officials have signed a new lease that will keep racing there through the year 2054. The lease will also raise the rent they pay for the famed speedway, which is now about equivalent to the cost of a one-bedroom apartment.


Now, I'm far from being an NASCAR expert, but isn't this akin to announcing that the tennis tours will continue their yearly trips to Wimbledon? Yeah, no shit.

Incidentally, is it just me, or are NASCAR drivers pussies compared to the F1/open-wheel drivers? They drive much slower with much more protection, no?

Jeff Gordon couldn't carry Danica Patrick's jockstrap.

2 Comments:

Anonymous priest, they called me said...

Nice try. I'm not bitting. Junior's in the top 10, in case your wondering. See you for the Final 4. Have a nice day.

7:55 AM  
Blogger UnknownColumn said...

I wonder if Junior and Danica Patrick share baking tips.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home