Thursday, March 09, 2006

Spike Lee Is Not Happy



Spike Lee is not happy with Condoleezza Rice and the Unknown Column is loving it.

"I dislike Condoleezza Rice more than (President George W.) Bush. The thing about it is that she's gotten a free ride from black people.

"People say, 'She's so successful' and 'Look at her position as a black woman.' She is a black woman who grew up in Birmingham, Alabama, and said that she never experienced a day of racism in her life.

"Condi, stop smoking that crack!

"I know you love your Ferragamo shoes, but come on. While people were drowning in New Orleans, she was going up and down Madison Avenue buying Ferragamo shoes. Then she went to see 'Spamalot.'"


Amen.

While I would never suggest getting off wonderful crack, and I don't know if I agree with the the bit about liking her less than Bush, Lee hit the nail on the head in calling out Rice, a fake, ass-kissing broad if ever there was one. When she was caught shopping for shoes on Madison Avenue during the Katrina disaster, well, that pretty much summed up all you need to know about the woman. Bitch. And don't go getting snooty because I called a woman a bitch. I don't like doing it, but if the shoe fits...

And, yes, that pun was intended.

Lee is probably just in a hostile mood because the Knicks are so horrible. I wonder what he thinks of Isiah Thomas.

Question: If Rice and Hillary Clinton ever ran opposite each other for the presidency, would the universe spontaneously combust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home