Monday, March 13, 2006

Thandie Newton As Richard Clarke?



Crash direcor Paul Haggis is just about set to direct and produce "Against All Enemies," a project based on Richard A. Clarke's best-selling memoir chronicling the Bush administration's gross underestimation of terrorist threats.

Now, I'm beyond the point of getting excited over these things. I don't want to say I've lost hope of common sense ever coursing through America's veins again, but at the moment, Bush is apparently bulletproof and people are stupid. A death blow to this administration doesn't seem destined to arrive, no matter how continuously corrupt and foolish it proves itself to be, so I'm not holding my breath. I think I'd rather keep my $10.

That said, if Haggis can somehow persuade Crash star Thandie Newton to appear in this new project, well, I'll watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home