Saturday, April 01, 2006

Tonight's Likes



Bulls (-2) vs Celtics

Jazz (-5.5) at Blazers

Pacers/Bucks over 191.5

As you can see, I'm staying away from the Final Four. I won't lie. I have no clue how either of these games will go. Besides, I'll be heartily pulling for Geoege Mason to continue its improbable run, so I don't want dollars interfering with that. I want to simply enjoy the game. My head says that Florida is playing the best basketball right now and should be the favorite, but my heart is with Jim Larranaga's team.

On second thought, the six points George Mason is getting at the moment looks mighty enticing. Hmmm.

As for the LSU-UCLA game, I'm thinking Big Baby and Co. win it, but I could see it going either way.

April record: 0-0

Final March record: 60-58-1. Phew. I finally made it above the .500 mark. All month long I hovered just below the break-even point. I reached .500 on a few occasions, but never above it. Until yesterday. A smooth 4-1 mark on the month's final day finally got me over the hump.

January record: 24-15
February record: 22-21-1
Year to date: 106-94-2 (.530)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home