Thursday, August 17, 2006

Jessica Biel: World's Hottest Woman?


A few days ago I saw a commercial for 'The Illusionist,' which stars Edward Norton, Paul Giamatti, and Jessica Biel. My first reaction was surprise that Biel had landed a role surrounded by such accomplished actors. Good for her, right? I thought Biel was seen, basically, as just an amazingly hot chick who ran around looking amazingly hot in awful teen or horror flicks. I didn't think she was actually taken, you know, seriously.

My second though was, "Oh, what I would do..."

Biel is unreal.

Here's more Biel at the premier of 'The Illusionist'...Wow. Wow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Al said...

nice ass, but no, just no.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Big Al said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:28 AM  
Blogger White Silk said...

I'm
onna have to disagree with Max Power and say that Biel is WAYY more than just a nice ass. That bitch sho' looks tight all around to me.

It must be her week or something 'cause ol boy "Tyler Durden" has been rappin 'bout her just a bit of late, too....and with similar feelings that the Unknown Column seems to have towards her...

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1211

and

http://www.wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=1208

9:42 AM  
Blogger Bill-DC said...

Damn, one could ski down that ass! Nice!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Tayden said...

I stood in a room full of some of the most beautiful women in hollywood and for nearly the whole night I couldn't take my eyes off of Jessica Beil...

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home