Thursday, November 09, 2006

"Scorched Colon"

I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm pretty sure that launching fireworks out of your ass is never a good idea. This guy should stick with sparklers.

A man suffered internal burns when he tried to launch a rocket from his bottom on Bonfire Night.
Paramedics found the 22-year-old bleeding, with a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket lodged inside him, when they attended the scene in Sunderland.

He suffered a scorched colon and is now recovering in hospital, where his condition is described as stable.

A spokesman for the North East Ambulance Service (NEAS) said the prank could have been fatal.

...

"There's a lot of major blood vessels round that area, so infection would probably be a huge problem for him.

"And also the body naturally produces methane gas, so combine that with the firework and the exploding effect with methane's flammability - it certainly could have been a lot worse than it really was."

2 Comments:

Blogger White Silk said...

what an idiot - as soon as I saw your headline, I thought for sure it was gonna be a link to this vidoe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYzdhseR1DY

It's utterly amazing to me how many morons walk the face of this Earth and think shit like this is a good idea...

1:44 PM  
Anonymous priest, they called me said...

"stable"? ah, no.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home